Refunds and Cancellations Policy
Last updated 31 March 2023
The Company reserves the right to accept a new registration on its website, https://www.Fiyopa.in, and allow cancellation of
service(s) purchased and may offer a refund for one or more of the services, the registrant may have signed up for. Cancellation by
1. Cancellations received before 48 hours of the date of service may be eligible to receive a 50% refund of the booking amount after
deduction of administrative costs determined by the Company for the particular service (s).
2. Cancellations received before 24 hours of the date of service may be eligible to receive a 25% refund of the booking amount.
3. Cancellations received within 24 hours from the service date will not be eligible for a refund under any condition.
4. Cancellation requests will be only accepted via e-mail.
5. If the service(s)was provided as a part of a promotional offer, loyalty scheme, or any type of benefit, there will be a refund only to the
the extent of the actual money paid by the registrant.
6. All refund requests must be made by the registrant only from the same email which was used at the time of signing up that is stored
with the Company.No refund request will be entertained if it is from a different email id.
7. Refund requests must include the payment transaction details and other details as specified from time to time along with the and
reason for cancellation.
8. Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card/ bank account/ other medium used for payment within 15 days of the day of
A cancellation request was received.
9. If a transaction was made fraudulently then the Company reserves the right to cancel any of the services and issue a refund to the
source from which the payment was made.
10. In case of pandit booking, if the allotted pandit reaches the venue on time but the customer decides not to have the puja performed (due
to some reasons), there will be no refund provided.